Owners Bill and Sandi Hill, married for +35 years, have more than 30 years of land surveying experience. No job is too big or too small.
William T. Hill, Jr., Registered Land Surveyor
William "Bill" Hill is a second-generation multi-disciplined land surveyor with several decades of experience. In addition to in field survey operations, his abilities include manipulation of GIS and GPS data, balancing traverses, deed research and CADD drafting. Bill, a registered land surveyor, conducts every survey from start to finish.
- Registered Alabama Land Surveyor
- Registered Tennessee Land Surveyor
- Alabama Society of Professional Land Surveyors
- Licensed Alabama Home Builder
- Passed Engineer in Training Exam
- Smart Vent Certified
- Tennessee Valley Professional Land Surveying Society (Past President)
- Auburn University & University of Alabama Huntsville
Sandra Hill, Operations
Sandra "Sandi" Hill has served as manager of operations at Hill Land Surveying since 1987. In addition to in-field expertise, she has experience on a wide range of projects including residential and commercial site developments, boundary and topographic surveys and flood elevation certificates. Sandi is a Notary Public and attended Auburn University.